Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Testimonial Tuesday at the PetCot Company!

The only thing we love more than providing you with the best, raised pet beds, is finding out that you love them as much as we do! Our pet beds are created to support your pet through every walk of life, while making it easier to clean and care for them. We love hearing how much you love them, and that's why we want to feature a few of the testimonials we've received!


"I had spent months looking for a dog bed that Delilah, our Italian Spinone wouldn't eat. In addition to the children's swing, the garden gate, the kitchen table, she had tried all types of dog beds, fleece... yummy, foam....delicious and I don't even want to think what she would have done to a beanbag! In addition, she had spent the summer sunbathing outside and had developed calluses on her elbows. When I came across the PetCot Dog Bed I was so impressed I began to look into importing them to the UK. I don't need to tell you about them, you've read the website. Now Delilah has a new favourite place to be that is so light and strong it can be moved around without effort, from the kitchen, to outside, to the kennel and it is so strong the kids sometimes curl up with her. (Our five year old would like one for himself!) It will withstand the British weather and can be hosed down if she gets it muddy. It dries in minutes, even in freezing January temperatures. There's nowhere for fleas, bacteria or odour to develop and the biggest bonus of all is that she hasn't attempted to chew it. It's hygenic and there's no doggy smell in the kitchen. I know you'll be as impressed as I am and your pets even more so!" Leisha Stallard Stallard Associates
"I am writing to let you know how happy I am with my purchase of your PetCot Dog Beds. Our dogs are extremely important members of our family and their comfort is a concern we take seriously. With this in mind, we have built a special room for our dogs to play and sleep in. We wanted something for them to sleep on that was off the floor and your description caught my eye because one of our dogs has arthritis. Another advantage of your cot cover over the others I've seen is how easily it is cleaned. Believe me, with 4 dogs - these cots have already been cleaned many times and still look brand new! We have a Norwegian Elkhound, 2 Beagles, and a Shih Tzu and they all play very vigorously. They run over the tops of the cots but have not pulled any threads either! As the co-owner and vice president of an engineering company, I can appreciate a product that is well-made and reasonably priced.I heartily recommend your cots to anyone for the 4-legged members of their families. So do Pete, Luci, Monet, and Elinore! Thanks for a good quality product at a reasonable price." Carla Peelman
"My husband and I decided to buy one PetCot to see how our dogs would like it. I was also attracted to the sizes because we have a small house. The day our PetCot arrived, we put it in the kitchen to see how our golden retriever and border collie would react to it. With no help from us, Micah, our golden retriever, was lying on it. Then Anna, our border collie, was lying on the PetCot. I was so impressed, I called and ordered more PetCots for outside and inside." Carole & Jim Ball Winston-Salem< Martinez, CA. Sargeant (AKA. Sarge)

We Love Our Loyal Customers

Once you try PetCot, we're pretty sure you'll never want to go back. We have had so many customers come back to us saying that even after 10 years of use, their premium pet bed still looks as good as it did the day it came in the mail. If you're ready to find a high-quality pet bed that will last you for years, and be just as comfortable for your pet, we would love for you to visit our website and check out what all of the hype is about!

Taking Comfort and Care to a New Level for Pets!

Follow ALL Our Social Media Channels!



No comments:

Post a Comment