|Photo Credit: Munchkins and Military|
Recipe from Munchkins and Military
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Oatmeal
- 1 large Banana
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, grind your oats until they're powder.
- In a bowl, beat together the banana and peanut butter until smooth. A few small chunks of banana here and there is ok. The dough should stick together, but shouldn't be sticky.
- Reserve about a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and pour the rest into the banana peanut butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Dust your surface with the reserved ground oatmeal and roll your dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake treats for approximately 15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to a week.
|Photo Credit: DamnDelicious.com|
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, or more, as needed
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add old-fashioned oats and 2 1/2 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky. Add carrot, zucchini and spinach, beating just until incorporated.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.*
- Let cool completely.
|Photo Credit: DogVills.com|
Recipe from Dogvills.com
- 1 ¼ Cups Rice Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable or Canola Oil
- ½ teas. Salt
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth or Water
- Preheat oven to 325˚.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, should be the consistency of play dough, you may need to add an additional 1-2 tablespoons of liquid to get the right consistency.
- Knead the dough until smooth, roll out on a lightly floured surface to ¼ inch. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter or make rectangles with a knife or pizza wheel.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 325˚ for 15-20 minutes until just slightly browned on the bottoms.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
We all want our favorite pooches to be well taken care of, and providing treats for them is just one aspect. The other aspect, of course, is by providing them with a place that they can escape to and relax. Your pet will love to have a PetCot bed because of the relaxation it provides, as well as a place of his or her own. If you're ready to give your pet the best pet bed on the market, visit our website today!
Taking Comfort and Care to a New Level for Pets!
Follow ALL Our Social Media Channels!